Does helping seniors improve their quality of life speak to your heart? Or do you have a passion to work with the elderly and make a huge impact in their quality of their life? If you answered “YES” to the above then we need you to come aboard!
We are seeking to add a highly motivated self-starter to our dynamic and caring administrative team. We're currently seeking a candidate that possesses the ability to multi- task, has a strong attention-to-detail, is considered a team player, goal-oriented, has a desire to learn new skills, and values loyalty.
The staffing coordinator must be an excellent communicator, able to foster relationships with both the Client and the Home Team. The goal is to ensure that the company's staffing requirements are always met and employees work in a family, friendly, supportive environment.
· Exceptional people and telephone skills with a passion for providing the finest service experience
· An outstanding service driven work ethic that drives you to be the best you can be
· Filling shifts involves finding the best fit for the client as well as the team member
· Oversee all staffing needs for our clients
· Build relationships with the Team Members
· Develop work schedules by allocating employees in shifts and positions
· Assume responsibility for timekeeping and time off requests of team members
· Collaborate with payroll to ensure team members daily hours are correct
· Experience in staffing and client care in Health Care
· Strong organization and detail-oriented skills and multi-tasker
· Proven experience as staffing coordinator or similar position
· Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
· Reliable with a respect to confidentiality
· A strong level of experience working in a fast paced small business environment
· This individual will also perform rotating After Hours On-Call coordinator duties once every 4-weeks.
· Must have Healthcare background
· Must have small business experience
If you have the experience and would like to have an exciting challenge in a fast paced health care/home care staffing environment, and enjoy working with other fun, team spirited, and compassionate individuals, please apply below and include your salary requirements.
We provide home care and assistance for seniors and others who need help. If you have the experience and would like to have an exciting challenge in a fast paced health care/home care staffing environment, and enjoy working with other fun, team spirited, and compassionate individuals, please apply.
Role: Healthcare Homecare- Staffing Coordinator
Apply for this job now.