Company: INTERLINK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Role: Commercial litigation Solicitor
Salary: £40,000-£60,000 (DOE)
- Specialist Law firm
- Top 150 firm
- Over 40 years’ experience
- Multiple offices throughout the UK
- Strong set of values reflective in the long-term relationships with clients
- Based within the commercial litigation team working on the entire litigation process to include working in specialist court divisions as well as being responsible for managing lower value claims.
- Working across specialist sectors, advising upon and dealing with high value, complex multi-track litigation including court proceedings, arbitrations and expert determinations.
- These will include contractual and commercial disputes facing and brought by social businesses, social and health care providers, local authorities, charities and registered providers
- You will be involved in sector meetings and assist with business development, presentations
- 4 years + PQE
- Experience dealing with complex litigation matters
- Experienced n mediation
- Able to hold a client’s confidence
- Advising in relation to strategy, quantum and merits relating to any claim.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Kyle Bancroft for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful