NiteLines USA, Inc. is looking to fill a Maintenance Worker position:
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK HOLIDAYS AND WEEKENDS
Pay Rate $12.00 long-term temporary position
Location: 5629 State Road 16 West Starke, FL 32091
Record type and cost of maintenance or repair work
Diagnose mechanical problems, checking blueprints, repair manuals, parts catalogs
Train or manage maintenance personnel or subcontractors
Using tools ranging from common hand and power tools to electrical testing devices, pipe systems, plumbing
Fabricate or repair wooden structures, laying brick
Paint, plaster, drywall, roof repairs
Operate cutting torches or welding equipment
General building maintenance and landscaping
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment; Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
• Dismantle machines, equipment, or devices to access and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, or power tools; Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary; Perform routine maintenance, such as inspecting drives, motors, or belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters, or doing other preventive maintenance actions; Repair machines, equipment, or structures, using tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, wrenches, or equipment such as precision measuring instruments or electrical or electronic testing devices; Maintain or repair specialized equipment or machinery located in cafeterias, laundries, hospitals, stores, offices, or factories.
• Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment; Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery.
• Adjust functional parts of devices or control instruments, using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, or straightedges; Order parts, supplies, or equipment from catalogs or suppliers.
• Plan and lay out repair work, using diagrams, drawings, blueprints, maintenance manuals, or schematic diagrams; Perform general cleaning duties of buildings or properties.
• Paint or repair roofs, windows, doors, floors, woodwork, plaster, drywall, or other parts of building structures; Operate cutting torches or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts; Record type and cost of maintenance or repair work; Assemble boilers at installation sites, using tools such as levels, plumb bobs, hammers, torches, or other hand tools; Test and treat water supply; Perform routine maintenance on boilers, such as replacing burners or hoses, installing replacement parts, or reinforcing structural weaknesses to ensure optimal boiler efficiency; Install equipment to improve the energy or operational efficiency of residential or commercial buildings; Set up and operate machine tools to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs, fixtures, or tools.
• Train or manage maintenance personnel or subcontractors; Align and balance new equipment after installation; Provide grounds keeping services, such as landscaping; Inspect used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements, using rules, calipers, micrometers, or other measuring instruments; Fabricate or repair counters, benches, partitions, or other wooden structures, such as sheds or outbuildings; Position, attach, or blow insulating materials to prevent energy losses from buildings, pipes, or other structures or objects; Estimate costs to repair machinery, equipment, or building structures; Grind and reseat valves, using valve-grinding machines.
• Design new equipment to aid in the repair or maintenance of machines, mechanical equipment, or building structures; lay brick to repair or maintain buildings, walls, arches, or other structures.
• Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
• Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists; Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices; Assemble, install or repair wiring, electrical and electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery, and equipment.
• Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary; Inspect, operate, and test machinery and equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions; Record type and cost of maintenance or repair work; Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery; Dismantle devices to access and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, and power tools; Perform related work as required or assigned.
What we do...
A diversified Medical, Technical and Operational Support Agency for all types of Government Agencies across the USA. We employ various technical and professional medical personnel, as well as management and administrative personnel who have proven experience, meet educational requirements, and exceptional customer service. We pride ourselves on being supportive and responsive to all our employees.
Established in 1994, NiteLines USA has successfully delivered contract support services to more than 144 government institutions and Medical treatment facilities across the country.
Role: Maintenance Worker (56253)
Apply for this job now.