- Preparation of a wide variety of menu items according to prescribed recipes.
- Cleans and maintains work areas, utensils, and equipment.
- Consistently maintains standards of quality, cost, presentation, and flavor of foods.
- Works closely with all Residents and staff members and vendors.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
- 1 + year(s) of experience as a Cook.
- Ability to maintain a sanitary environment and comply with safety standards.
- Team player!
- Serve Safe a plus.
Five Star Senior Living, a national healthcare and senior living provider headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts, proudly offers the highest quality service and care with the warmth and hospitality of home. Founded in 2000, Five Star has two major operating divisions: Five Star Senior Living and Five Star Rehabilitation Services. The Five Star Senior Living division includes more than 260 senior living communities across the United States and is one of the country's largest providers of quality retirement living in the nation offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer's/Memory Care, Healthcare Centers with Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation and Continuing Care Retirement Communities. Five Star Rehabilitation Services include outpatient rehabilitation, day programs, and respite/short stay options.
Role: Cook One
Apply for this job now.