Join this growing, multi-brand restaurant group as a Fast-Track General Manager who is motivated to learn and lead, strong financially, and has incredible customer service skills.
- Performance-based Bonus plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Sick, Jury Duty & Bereavement Leave
- Leave of Absences & Personal Leave of Absence
- Flexible Spending Plan for Health & Dependent Care
- Voluntary Individual Plans (Disability Insurance, Accident Coverage, Voluntary Life Insurance, Cancer Insurance)
- Short Term Disability Insurance (30%)
- Team Member Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Credit Union
- Team Member Meal and Other Discount Programs
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection
- Team Member Rewards Program
- Training & Leadership classes
- Minimum 3+ years experience as a General Manager of a high volume $3M+ full-service restaurant
- FOH AND BOH experienced strongly preferred
- Strong skills managing P&L and all aspects of running a restaurant
While we strive to respond to all applicants, the volume of applications makes it impossible to do so. If you are a good match for our position, we will contact you within a week of applying. Otherwise, we will keep your resume on file should something come up that is better matched to your skills and experience. Thank you for your understanding.
To stay in touch, please connect with me at #removed#/in/stephanielyee/
We are the largest hospitality recruiting agency in the US, with over 100 offices nationwide. With over 25 years of experience, we have developed an effective recruiting process and an incredible network of candidates and clients, allowing us to match great talent with leading restaurants and hotels.
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Role: Fast-Track General Manager
Location: Long Beach,
Apply for this job now.