For over fifty years, the Moran Group of companies has focused on life safety and life comfort across the nation. Headquartered in Northbrook, IL, the Moran Group provides a full spectrum of mechanical services for the commercial, industrial, and residential markets: HVAC installation and maintenance, fire protection, and plumbing.
The Moran Group prides itself on nurturing its employees to promote career development and retention. At the Moran Group, employees are considered partners and are valued for their part in the company’s growth.
F.E. Moran is a company within the Moran Group that is located in Northbrook, IL and provides HVAC installation in new construction for a variety of markets and plumbing for new and existing properties in both the residential and commercial markets.
The Project Engineer/APM works with Project Managers to support HVAC Projects commercial clients. This includes working with Project Managers, doing site visits and attending client meetings, preparing RFI’s (Request for Information), Submittals, CO’s as needed and organizing and filing documents.
- Obtaining Material and Equipment Pricing
- Making project site visits and attending necessary client meetings
- Preparing, reviewing, and following up on RFI, Submittals, CO’s as needed
- Compiling all closeout documents for O&M’s, Spare Parts, and As-builts for turnover to General Contractors and Clients
- Attending Bid Openings and Pre-bid meetings as required
- High School Diploma or GED required, College degree preferred.
- Require experience working in a fast paced environment
- Require strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Require ability to multitask and prioritize
- Require ability to learn quickly, be resourceful and to take initiative
- Require Self-starter with the ability to work independently, yet comfortable to work with in a team environment
- Require Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Project management experience in construction industry helpful.
- Experience reading blueprints helpful.
Family owned 3rd generation Mechanical Contracting company with 100% management approval rating!
Role: Project Engineer/APM - HVAC
Apply for this job now.