- Located near Southwark Tube Station/Zone 1
Kimble is a cloud-based Professional Services Automation (PSA) solution which streamlines business processes, drives cost efficiencies and delivers the engine for growth within services companies. It enables thd management of an entire business, rather than the traditionally narrow focus on operations, sales or delivery. Our offices in London (UK), Boston (MA), Park City (UT), San Francisco (CA), Chicago (IL) and Atlanta (GA) are staffed by a dynamic mix of talented and ambitious people who share a passion to improve the way Professional Services companies do business.
We are seeking to recruit a Finance Assistant and Office Junior to take a key role within our Finance & Operations department. This position will involve working across both the UK and US, gaining insight and experience across the whole business.
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Principle Activities – Finance Assistant (75% of your jobs role)
• Receive supplier invoices
• Post on the accounts system
• Managing the whole invoice approval process
• Mark invoices that are due for payment each week and liaise with the Finance Manager in order to ensure these are processed correctly
• Import expenses claims from our internal, Kimble system (K4K)
• Check expenses against receipts etc including VAT - whether or not it can be reclaimed and correctly coded
• Reconcile supplier statements
• Deal with purchase enquires
2. Principle Activities – General Office Administration (25%)
• Support the UK Office Manager with general administration duties
• Acting as the UK Receptionist and answering phones
• Assisting in the smooth and efficient running of the UK Office
• Administering office supplies
• Assisting with travel and hotel bookings (e.g. flights) and recommending ways to cost save
• Assisting in the organisation and management of company marketing/social events
• Arranging company social events focussed on employee retention and engagement and making recommendations of potential ideas
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to take ownership of and see tasks through to conclusion
- Strong IT skills (to include Microsoft Office) and a quick learner with new systems
- Good written and oral communication skills
- An excellent team player, participating willingly and acting in support of the business unit and the overall business objectives
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise work to achieve tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and driven to produce results required
- Demonstrates a high level of ownership and accountability
- Able to deal confidently with a range of people at various levels within the organisation in order to achieve targets.
• Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and EnglishBenefits:
Included in qualification:
- Monthly social including pizza and prosecco
- Quarterly team building e.g. go karting
- Office snacks & beers
- Private health care
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Assistant Accountant (AAT3) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Accounting apprenticeship progress into a full-time role as Junior Finance Assistant, Assistant Accountant, Bookkeeping Assistant, Junior Tax Consultant or Audit Assistant. You can also complete the ACCA qualification into Chartered Accountancy
Role: Finance Assistant Apprentice
Job Type: Advanced apprenticeships
Location: South East London, London, London
Apply for this job now.