We are currently looking for a motivated and charismatic Human Resources Manager to help make our team exceptional. You must be approachable and have the right attitude to listen and act! Got personality? Bring it.
Create an environment of positive employee relations by respecting confidentiality, establishing trust and credibility, being seen by employees as approachable and fair, balancing business needs with employee needs, and spending significant time interfacing directly with employees
· Act as primary point of contact for the day-to-day questions/issues that arise from employees, including the interpretation of HR policies, practices and procedures to employees and managers
· Ensure legal compliance, conducting investigations; staying educated on HR matters
· Manages full cycle recruitment process including communications with department heads, job postings, conducting interviews, and making employment offers
· Facilitates new hire orientation, new hire paperwork, and maintenance of up-to-date employee files
· Managing a pay plan by conducting periodic salary surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
· Supports and coordinates performance management activities for the business such as, annual performance appraisals, bonus programs, performance improvement plans, etc.
· Oversee employee benefits programs by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends and proposing benefit programs.
· Handles day-to-day benefits inquiries/issues, including but not limited to health insurance and voluntary benefits, 401(k), Paid Time Off and Qualifying Events.
· Leads planning of Company events and morale boosters including holiday parties and other events throughout the year.
· Assists Chairman and Director of Finance with miscellaneous HR related tasks as needed - including but not limited to admin reports and ad hoc projects.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
You must be an exceptional candidate. I know everyone says that, but really, we will want to know why you are exceptional, so...
· You have your Bachelors Degree and maybe some additional training or education...tell me about it!
· Your experience in Human Resources is three years or more!
· Your administrative skills are second to none! HR generates a lot of detailed paperwork.
· Multitasker, did I mention that you must be a multitasker and a problem solver.
· You are positive and enthusiastic, oh yes, and confident too!
· Extremely approachable with an ability to listen and act.
· Please be knowledgeable in local, state and federal law as is related to employment and Human Resources.
Role: Human Resources (HR) Manager
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.