Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then, don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Billing & Compliance Coordinator. In this position you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive towards the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
We’re seeking someone who is great on the phone, has excellent analytical skills, is detail-oriented, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, is experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate with opportunity to learn and grow.
• Monitor job file status
• Monitor job file audit status
• Maintain job file WIPs
• Monitor and ensure client requirements are followed
• Review and validate initial field documentation
• Create preliminary estimate
• Daily job file coordination
• Perform job file backup
• Maintain internal and external communications
• Prepare job file reports
• Complete and review job file documentation for final upload and the audit process
• Complete job file audit process
• Perform job close-out
• Assist other departments, as needed
• 2+ year(s) of administrative or office-related experience
• Experience with writing estimates, job file processes, and quality assurance a plus
• Experience in service industry environment a plus
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including proper pronunciation and grammar, and a consistently courteous and professional tone of voice at all times
• Polite, confident, and excellent customer service skills, including listening and questioning skills
• Ability to remain calm and professional during tense or stressful situations
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Very self-motivated and goal-oriented
• Ability to multi-task
• Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Ability to learn new software, including Xactimate® and proprietary software
• Minimum of HSD/GED preferred
• Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
This is a full time position Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If you are a serious candidate, please email your resume and cover letter with availability and salary requirements. Positions require criminal background screening and possible drug test.
Disaster Restoration Company, specializing in Smoke, Fire, & Water Mitigation and Restoration. Also offer premier services in Mold Remediation, Reconstruction and Bio-hazard/Crime Scene cleanup.
Role: Billing & Compliance Coordinator
Apply for this job now.