Azure Solution Architect
Azure Solution Architect required by my world renowned client in Hertfordshire.
You will be joining a massive transformation project and tasked with solutioning their move from on prem to Azure.
To get an interviewed you will need to be a Senior SA but still very much hands on in the application side, if you sit heavily within infrastructure and run teams the client won't take the application to interview.
If you come from a good technical background and have had 5 years as a Cloud Solution Architect in the finance world you're in with a great chance.
Day to Day you will;
- Create Solutions
- Design solutions in a technology environment
- Develops solution views such as current and target state, business, application, information and technology view
- Negotiates and navigate with stakeholders on the flexible facets of the solution
- Leads and facilitates selections and architecture decisions
- Can be consulted by others to get an understanding of the solution
You will have experince in;
- Both on-premise and cloud native technologies and solutions
- Enterprise integration patterns and micro service architectures
- Familiariarity with technologies such as API Management, Service Bus, Big Data technologies such as Hadoop and Cloudera, Cosmos DB, SQL Server, Oracle, Power BI, Qlik
- Experienced with implementations leveraging CI/CD, DevOps, Blue/Green A/B, Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with methods and standards such as TOGAF, BPMN
- Experience with recent IT topics such as Automation, Machine Learning, Digital
This is a great company to join during a massivley exciting project.
You'll be fully remote working untill January at which point you'll most likely spend 2 days a week in the office