Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Medical, Dental, Vision
Exceptional Career Growth
We are seeking experienced Restaurant Assistant General Managers to join our growing team!
We're seeking Restaurant Assistant General Managers who:
- Are people-centric
- Will help build and develop a successful team
- Want to take a leadership role with the opportunity to grow their career
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of current Assistant General Manager experience in a fast-paced restaurant
Restaurant Assistant General Manager responsibilities include:
- Support the General Manager
- Interviewing, hiring and developing team members
- Help build and lead a great team
- Hands on management style
- Experience in both FOH and HOH
- Managing proper inventory and staffing levels
- Insuring all food and operational safety policies are followed by all team members
- Must have high-volume experience; $3.5 million or more
EOE- Equal Opportunity Employer
About Patrice & Associates:
Patrice & Associates Hospitality Recruiting is one of the largest restaurant recruiting and hospitality recruiting firms in the country, with 100 regional offices and over 500 hospitality management jobs to fill at any one time.
Our hospitality recruiters are of the highest caliber and have been with us for as long as 10 years. Our team of restaurant and hospitality recruiters has strong industry experience and have included backgrounds such as Vice Presidents, District Managers, Managing Partners, Chefs and General Managers from a vast array of restaurant concepts and hotels.
Role: Assistant General Manager Restaurant
Apply for this job now.