Chemical & Paint Blender Operator.
Work Location: Lancaster, TX.
Shift Schedule: 1st Shift with flexibility to work overtime.
Pay Rate: $13.50 per hour.
A High School Diploma or GED is required for this position.
Blender Operator (Acrylic Paint Stucco.)
This position has the knowledge and demonstrates ability to operate state of the art mixers, pumping equipment, hi-speed mixers, and tinting equipment in the production area. Follow process orders from beginning to end and record all pertinent information. Individual will add materials at specified quantities and times, observe temperatures and or mixtures and record necessary batch information, and take, conduct and record samples at designated times to ensure timely, consistent, quality batches. Once quality controlled and approved, Operator will package finished material in appropriate packaging.
• Must be able to read, understand and communicate in English to operate machines and interface with PLC control screens, read and complete process orders, complete safety tests.
• Must be able to count and solve simple math problems, +, -, x, /, to accurately record chemical additions, lot numbers, record scale readings.
• Must have mechanical ability to operate automated packaging equipment.
• Must be able to work with chemicals and machinery safely.
• Must have strength and flexibility to bend, push, pull, lift, and climb.
• Must be able to lift products (up to 100 LB) as required, and perform general labor work
• Must be able to work without constant supervision.
• Must be able to think ahead and prepare for upcoming batches.
• High School diploma or equivalent GED / work experience
• Must be able to work in heat (facility is not climate-controlled)
Role: Chemical & Paint Blender Operator - $13.50
Apply for this job now.