Management Accountant (15 m Mat Cover), Central London - Art Gallery, up to £45,000
A 15 month maternity cover management accountant role available in a large and well respected arts organisation based in Central London. The candidate will be responsible for business partnering with a large commercial department, producing the management accounts and assisting with the MI pack.
- Production of the monthly management accounts for a key department of the organisation
- Business partnering with multiple budget holders, helping to ensure they are supported and provided with all relevant financial information
- Support annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Weekly attendance reporting for the organisation as a whole
- Regularly monitor and analyse financial performance for the relevant departments and working with department heads to improve financial situation
- Ad hoc analysis as required by budget holders and senior finance team members
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified accountant
- Strong business partnering and communication skills
- Previous management accounting experience needed
- Experience in events, marketing, arts venues, digital etc. would be preferred
- Advanced hands-on experience using Excel and integrated multi-ledger accounting systems, including the production and adaptation of pivot tables.
- Experience of managing internal cost recharges and allocations.
- Good interpersonal, customer care and liaison skills with a wide range of stakeholders.
Only candidates who are immediately available or on short notice periods will be considered.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.