Cleaner / Cleaning Operative, Based: Avonmouth, Bristol, Salary: £8.89ph permanent working 40hrs per week. 25 days holiday + bank holidays. overtime paid at time & half
We have an opportunity for a Cleaner / Cleaning Operative to join a company who specialise in the hire of Portable Accommodation, Portable cabins, Secure Storage Solutions, Modular buildings and associated products. The depot / yard stores and prepares the accommodation units ready for hire or sale, refurbishing, modifying and cleaning as required.
Cleaner Main Duties:
- Cleaning to the highest standards all rental products which include storage units, offices, canteens, drying rooms, sleepers, showers and toilets etc. Cleaning and moving of accessories such as furniture.
- Cleaning of the workplace / preparation / storage areas as necessary
- To work closely with and assist trades people
- May be required to carry out basic painting of cabin exteriors with roller and/or brush
Skills / Experience:
- Cleaning / maintenance experience is preferable though not necessary, this role could suit candidates from a variety of other similar backgrounds i.e. caretaker, warehouse operative, production operative etc.
- Enthusiastic and the ability to work hard and thoroughly with a high degree of pride in order to prepare quality products.
- Able to work in a depot / yard environment
- Flexible attitude to working.
- Basic understanding and acceptance of Health & Safety rules.
- Good physical fitness
If this sounds like the opportunity, you have been looking for then please apply by attaching your CV.
Equal opportunities and diversity: Our client respect and value differences and are passionate about their people, their customers and the planet. They nurture an environment where all differences are valued, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. They are committed to building a culture that brings together the very best of their people and their unique skills, experiences, abilities and where they can flourish.
In joining the team, you will be able to apply and develop your skills and knowledge as part of a collaborative team that is helping to innovate and play a part in building a better future and creating value for their customers, their people, society and the planet.
keywords: cleaner / cleaning operative, warehouse operative, production operative, caretaker.