Hotel General Manager - 4* Hotel in Hertfordshire
Salary: £50,000 + Bonus
Exceptional opportunity for an experienced General Manager / Deputy General Manager from a luxury 4*property to lead the team of this stunning hotel in Hertforshire.
You will manage the ongoing profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded whilst still developing the team in order to ensure career progression and effective succession planning.
You must have / be:
- Be hands-on and dynamic
- An understanding of revenue management
- A good sales experience with a commercial mind
- Good F&B background to drive the division forward
- Able to review and implement procedures and SOPs to continually improve the business
- Thrive in a culture of development and support staff training
- Will hold full P+L responsibility, cost, margin and quality focused
- Keen eye for details and strong standards to constantly drive the highest standards
- Pro-actively seeking opportunities and ways to maximize revenue and develop service offered
- At least 2 years as a General Manager or Deputy General Manager and 10 years' experience in the Hospitality Industry (in leadership roles)
- A degree in Hospitality Management or equivalent hotel school / internal training programmes
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Creative, with a big personality and looking for a group that is different and in development
- A passion for the hospitality that transpires in everything you do
- Excellent communicator and a leader
- Be a team player in a fast growing and fast evolving business and industry
- Experience managing budgets, revenue proposals, creating business plan as well as short, medium- and long-term strategies.
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply or send your CV to LARA DOS SANTOS - #removed#
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website #removed# or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.