Do you love working with children? Do you have a passion for education? Were you an academic star? Well-established, locally owned and operated organization is seeking highly skilled educators to work one-on-one with students BEGINNING in AUGUST for 5+ hours per week (and you set your own schedule!).
AFTER SCHOOL & EVENING TUTORS needed for all ages/subject areas across the Valley (PRIMARILY North & Central Phoenix, PV, Scottsdale). Experience with special education and training in specialized reading programs (Wilson, Lindamood-Bell) highly desired, but not required. Higher level Mathematics, Science, and well-rounded Generalist tutors are most needed. This is a part-time contracted position: tutoring is performed by individuals as independent contractors, not as employees. Very competitive pay rates.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card/background check
- Demonstrated ability to teach concepts & content
- Reliable transportation & the willingness to tutor in homes
- Ability to make a school-year-long commitment
- Prior tutoring or teaching experience
- Tech-savvy (reporting is done online)
- Familiarity with multi-sensory instruction and special education learning strategies highly desired but not required
Providing the highest quality, home- and site-based academic tutoring and support services throughout Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, and other areas of the Valley since 1999, On-Track strives to discover each student's independent learning potential! We emphasize executive function skill-building, including study skills, organization, time management, etc. in addition to academics. We believe that confident students are successful students, and that given the right tools, students of all abilities can achieve!
Role: Academic Coaches / Tutors
Apply for this job now.