WAKING NIGHTS CARE ASSISTANT
- NEAR WOKING, SURREY
- £11.00 (WEEKDAYS) TO £12.63 (WEEKENDS) PER HOUR
- 36 - OR 42-HOUR CONTRACTS ON OFFER
- COMPLEX CARE PROJECT
- PREFERABLY CAR DRIVER
The client, young adult with brain injury lives in his own accommodation based in Cobham (Surrey) and has own mobility car. The gentleman has significant physical, cognitive and communication difficulties and requires strong support with personal care, feeding (via Gastrostomy tube) and mobility equipment.
This unique role makes a great opportunity for care worker to expand their knowledge within Health and Social Care Sector. Full training provided.
- Experience in Health and Social Care sector
- Strong experience as a Care Assistant or Support Worker or Healthcare Assistant
- You must be physically fit
- Happy to work day shifts 08.00 pm to 08.00 am
BENEFICIAL REQUIREMENTS BUT NON-ESSENTIAL:
- COMPLEX CARE or ACQUIRED BRAIN INJURY or NEUROLOGICAL issues or STROKE experience
- Mental Health issues experience
- Car driver
Are you seeking a challenging position which will offer you stimulation and job satisfaction?
If so, call now or email Care First Recruitment on #removed# (office hours) or #removed# (evenings and weekends).