Company: SMART RECRUIT ONLINE LIMITED
Job Type: Apprenticeship, FullTime
Salary: Competitive salary
Are you an automotive Parts or Stock Specialist looking for a new challenge? If so our client are now recruiting for a Parts Advisor to join their team in Yeovil.
Our client require an energetic and enthusiastic Parts person to support and aid the delivery of departmental targets and objectives within our extremely busy Parts operations.
What can they offer you?
- Competitive basic salary & bonus scheme
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Life assurance
- Discounted sales, MOT, products, parts & servicing
Parts Advisor Support Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Parts Manager
- Serving an internal and external customer base
- Looking after existing Trade customers and building relationships with new ones
- Ensuring concise stock controls
- Attending regular stock takes
- Helping with collection and delivery duties
- Goods inwards and outwards duties
- Maintaining Company and Manufacturer administration
- Departmental housekeeping including warranty controls
- Ad hoc duties
The ideal Parts Advisor:
- Automotive Parts experience
- Is flexible, hard-working and able to work under pressure
- Highly motivated and physically capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Has a UK driving licence
- Knowledge of Kerridge and/or other DMS preferred
Our client was founded in 1960, today they partner with 13 automotive brands, have 37 outlets and employ in the region of 980 people throughout the South West of England with businesses across Dorset, Somerset, Devon and Cornwall.
Our client believe that they offer a stable and enjoyable working environment for their employees. Career development is enthusiastically encouraged by the Management and their Manufacturer partners, with dedicated programmes helping employees and their Apprentices with their progression and ongoing careers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the top 25 dealer groups in the UK. If you feel you have the skills, motivation and attitude to be one of our Parts Advisors then please click 'apply'.