SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking a Warehouse Operations Supervisor for our client in Seymour, IN. This individual will oversee facility functions as well as guide and lead a team to continual improve the efficiency and productivity of the operation. The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and understand of 5s, Lean Manufacturing, or Six Sigma methodology.
- Work with employees as a group and individually to develop and enhance skills required to perform work in the most productive and safe manner possible.
- Provide guidance and leadership to staff through continual improvement for primary functions and activities to develop efficiency.
- Demonstrate and develop strategies to improve efficiency through the use different management tools
- Communicate and develop daily operating procedures to ensure operation goals are achieved
- Adhere to and enforce all OSHA, federal, and state regulation to optimize safety
- High school Diploma or Equivalent required
- 2-5 years of supervisory experience required
- Experience with RF scanners and printers required
- Experience with 5s, Lean Manufacturing, and/or Six Sigma required
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems preferred
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Management Business Solutions (MBS) was founded in 2006 by Floriza Genautis, the current CEO, to provide practical, cost-effective, and customized employment solutions to clients. The current MBS staff has over 30 years of combined experience in recruiting, staffing, interviewing, and sourcing – all key components in designing customized staffing solutions to meet client needs. MBS recruiters take the extra steps to gain insights into our client’s organizations, culture, and employment process, and we have developed a stringent process to meet our clients’ needs on time and on budget.
Role: Warehouse Operations Supervisor
Location: New Marion,
Apply for this job now.