POSITION: Joiners Multi-Skilled
SALARY: £30,250 p/a
BENEFITS: Company Pension, Overtime, Vehicle & PDS Supplied, Training and Career Development
HOURS: 08:00 - 17:00 Full Time
LOCATION: Greater Manchester, North West, OL7 9AX
Based in Manchester, our client is a unique family run business which undertakes construction, maintenance and fire protection projects throughout the UK.
The company has long term contracts for blue chip customers such as the BBC, Home Office, Local & Civil Government, Hospitals, Schools and Colleges, BAE System, Police Training Centres, UKBA, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Defence and Housing Associations.
Due to continued success the company is seeking to recruit hard-working Joiners. The role is offered with training and a career path for those who wish to advance. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded company.
JOB ROLE (not limited to):
- Travelling to customer locations, primarily in the North West of England and Yorkshire, installing fire doors and maintenance, fit out and refurbishment, partitions, ceilings and window installations, experience is preferred in these skills.
- Adhering to all health and safety and company policy.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- NVQ levels 2 & 3 Certifications are preferred.
- Asbestos trained.
- 1st Aid trained.
- Hold a valid CSCS card.
- Excellent communication skills, to effectively work with both customers and fellow team members.
- Be able to work to high standards.
- Hold a clean driving licence.
- Be flexible and able to travel to customer locations.
- Be physically fit.
- Have the right to work in the UK.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Joiner, Fit-Out Joiner, Joiner, Joiners, Installation, Install, Construction, Building, Skilled Trades, Skilled Labour, Skilled Labourer, Carpentry, Carpenter, Carpenter, Fire Protection