Company: CYBER DEFENSE LABS, LLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Cyber Defense Labs is a full life-cycle information security service provider helping companies manage, detect and respond to today's cyber risks. We provide trusted cyber risk management services to help companies reduce business risk before, during and after a cyber event.Job Summary:
The Marketing Coordinator
will promote the company's products and services to existing and prospective customers through strategic use of marketing and communication channels, events and promotional products and opportunities.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with sales or marketing representatives to fully understand product and communication needs.
- Gathers the materials necessary to understand the project and competition in the area such as literature or previous marketing campaigns; analyzes these materials to determine the most effective communications technique.
- Based on assessment, drafts and proposes communications campaigns, which may include social and online media, print media, direct mail, and other multimedia.
- Presents design ideas and recommendations to marketing manager or sales team.
- Creates and coordinates multimedia packages.
- Works with automated marketing software tool to execute marketing activities and measure results.
- Composes draft speeches, talking points, opinion editorials, press releases and other communications and marketing material.
- Schedules and develops filming scripts and production.
- Evaluates success of campaigns when completed. Collects and maintains records to track, review, and modify performance of marketing initiatives.
- Develops and distributes materials related to sales, training, and marketing.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that may include public speaking and presentations.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, or related field.
- Three to five years of related experience writing and editing projects; portfolio of relevant previous projects highly preferred.
: This position location is Dallas, TX or Washington, CD areas.
Accepting resumes from applicants only, no staffing agencies, please.