Administrator - 6 month FTC
£21,060 - £23,000
Then Brightwork wants to hear from you.
Brightwork (part of the Staffline Group) are a multi sector recruitment organisation who specialise in the provision of recruitment services across a variety of industries. We recruit high quality temporary and permanent staff for organisations and pride ourselves on ensuring a successful match to employers of choice.
A fantastic opportunity exists for an Administrator to join our onsite team in Glasgow.
You will be a core contact for our client and worker requirements, so a passionate, driven and flexible attitude is vital. We are looking for a customer-centric individual who is committed to providing an excellent service to their customers.
Why work for Brightwork?
At Brightwork we believe in rewarding our people, so not only will you receive a competitive salary and comprehensive training, you will also be entitled to a range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme based on performance
- Excellent progression opportunities within the Staffline Group
- Holiday entitlement of 32 days including bank holidays
- Life Assurance at 4x's your basic salary
The Administration Role
You will be supporting with data inputting and general administration tasks onsite with your duties including:
- Inputting contractor details including application packs onto the internal system, ensuring you are adhering to compliance requirements.
- Maintaining induction and training records.
- Inputting and checking data for weekly payroll ensuring accuracy.
- Supporting with recruitment activities to meet client demands.
- Responding to worker enquires in a timely manner, maintaining a great customer experience.
- Competent in using Excel, Word and Outlook
- You will be passionate about putting people first and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Recruitment experience would be desirable but is not essential
- You will have a dedicated and positive attitude with the ability to prioritise workload and have excellent organisational skills.
- You will have strong administration skills and attention to detail.
Brightwork are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.