Searching for Mid-Senior level candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Plumbing Engineering plus 5-10 years relevant work experience in Plumbing Building Design. Must have knowledge of the design of plumbing and fire protection systems, national and local codes. A minimum of 3 years of New York City experience is required.
- To provide a technical/design engineering service to the group on projects, as directed by the Associate/Associate Principal.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Undertake detailed plumbing engineering design
- Prepare technical schedules and calculations
- Plan and manage CAD documentation of design work
- Work closely with and monitor performance of Technician (as appropriate)
- Under guidance of senior staff, represent 2LS at meetings with the client, other professionals and suppliers.
- Ensure service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget.
- Ensure that appropriate service/design decisions are met.
- Ensure senior staff is kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the company and the client are achieved.
- Coordinating his/her work with other members of the project team.
- Ensuring all relevant 2LS staff is informed of client matters.
- Commitment to self-learning / development.
Benefits and Salary:
We offer an exciting collaborative team atmosphere, a flexible work schedule, a competitive salary, excellent benefits, the opportunity for travel and the opportunity for growth.
2LS is a consulting engineering firm based in New York City specializing in MEP Engineering with a passion for building design, integrated building services, and energy efficient engineering.
Formed in early 2011, 2LS aspires to influence the industry - offering a wide range of local and international experience in MEP building services engineering and energy consultancy.
We define client expectations early in the design process, applying a procurement route and full project scope that is appropriate for the successful completion of a project.
By prioritizing clients, owners, architects, and the design team at large, 2LS continues to deliver smart solutions and dynamic designs.
Role: Plumbing Engineer
Apply for this job now.