Quality Services Moving is a GROWING veteran-owned relocation company headquartered in Lorton, Virginia. Quality Services Moving has over 20 years of experience providing premier relocation and storage services to our elite clientele, transitioning DOD members, international corporations, and residential customers.
We are seeking a Claims Representative to receive, investigate, evaluate and appropriately resolve household goods claims stemming from domestic and international relocations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Promptly recording all claims received and uploading data into management systems to initiate claims process
- Thoroughly investigating claims by identifying applicable coverage, analyzing shipment documents, evaluating circumstances, and assessing liability in accordance with regulations and company guidelines
- Effectively communicating claims-related matters to customers, and other applicable internal and external business partners
- Conducting statistical analysis on claims data and reporting findings, coordinating closely with Training and Quality Control to achieve desired results
- Identifying and managing vendors selected to provide repair services as necessary
- Managing claims account, including deposits and accountability of distributed funds
- Maintaining accurate, thorough, and up-to-date claims records
Qualifications and Skills
- Thorough investigative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional task follow-through
- Positive, service-oriented attitude
- Computer literate and financially savvy
Benefits available to full-time employees:
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional development and promotional opportunities for individuals seeking to advance their careers
We offer a dynamic work environment and exceptional promotional opportunities for motivated individuals.
For consideration, APPLY TODAY!
Quality Services Moving is a veteran owned corporation with decades of experience providing premier relocation and storage services to our elite clientele, transitioning DoD members, international corporations, and residential customers. As a certified Pro-Mover by the American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA) and a Governing Member of the International Association of Movers (IAM), our strong reputation for delivering an exceptional move experience to our clients in both domestic and international markets has earned us numerous awards over the years.
Due to continued growth, we have additional positions to fill and even more opportunities to pursue. Unless otherwise noted, positions are based out of our Lorton, VA facility. Get your career moving and APPLY TODAY! We are an equal opportunity employer.
Role: Claims Representative
Apply for this job now.