Our client a well known and household brand within the tech sector requires an interim lawyer to assist them for an initial 1 month period, this could be on a homeworking basis.
The Lawyer will assist in drafting and amending complex contracts
This role can be home based but would be required to come to the London office one day a week (day of your choice).
- Minimum 5 years PQE experience - Must include practice & In-house ideally from a blue chip organisation.
- Excellent analytical and legal drafting skills.
- Strong commercial understanding and proven track record of delivery.
- Ideally, experience in the telecom industry.
- Home based (once a week in London - if needed) or not.
Role will pay up to £400 a day (ltd co) or equivalent PAYE rate
If you have immediate availability and might be interested in this opportunity please send your CV for consideration
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Role: Commercial Lawyer (Interim) HOMEWORKING
Job Type: Temporary
Apply for this job now.