Casteel Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, and Electrical was voted the best company to work for in the South!
- Year-round work,
- Continuing education classes,
- Great benefits
- Opportunity for growth
- Company provided iPad and phone
- Take home vehicle
- Earn over 100k a year
- Paperless invoicing
Qualifications and Skills:
- Provide industry leading service to our customers
- Minimum of 2-5 years HVAC service experience with proven track record of quality work.
- Experience with mini split-systems is a plus
- Ability/knowledge to maintain and repair heating and cooling units.
- Must have excellent customer service experience.
- Ability to organize inventory, and process electronic payments.
- Ability to work independently but maintain contact with the Dispatch team.
- Proven troubleshooting and diagnostic experience.
- Good communication, professionalism, problem-solving skills, and critical thinking.
- EPA certification is required
- A clean driving record (will be verified).
- Ability to work nights/weekends and take call rotation, as needed
- All employees must be able to pass a background check with no felonies, clear drug screen and have a current and valid Florida Driver’s license and clean driving record/MVR.
- Knowledge of variable speed of indoor and outdoor equipment is a plus.
Do you want to be a part of a team that promises to take amazing care of you? Casteel is a six-time top 25 small business annual winner. We are a growing company and are the number 1 reviewed contractor on Google. We have the highest customer score in the industry. In other words, we believe in quality, and so do our customers. Located just minutes north of Atlanta, Ga; we cater to many well-to-do customers with high expectations. This is why we are seeking the best in the industry.
Role: Service Technician
Apply for this job now.