ROLE: Professional Services Project Manager
LOCATION Remote / Cork
Barden IT are delighted to be supporting a renowned ERP Software and Services company in their search for a key Professional Services Project Manager to manage the delivery of projects with a team of Professional consultants and trainers .
The role's primary focus is to incorporate the day-to-day management of multiple projects and individual tasks to ensure projects are delivered on schedule and on budget in line with customer expectations. The role will involve both, working from the office and on site with multiple projects and multiple customers in various sectors such as - Wholesale, Distribution, Retail and Services.
The successful candidate will be working with an organisation who are committed to partnering with clients to implement bespoke ERP solutions that solves business challenges and helps achieve optimum business performance.
" The successful candidate will be a key contributor to how we continue to shape our IT Service offering to our ever-growing client portfolio, so it definitely is a great time to come on-board with us ."
- Head of Project Management
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Creation and implementation of a suitable project SOW, project plan, project execution pipeline and other associated documentation and processes for the professional services team.
- Control the Change management process enabling the effective resource planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Manage processes for project handovers from sales and to support including milestone definition within the project plan
- Managing Customer expectation is paramount to the successful delivery of project and essential for overall customer satisfaction. Managing scope creep and 'doing what we need to do' is critical for the success of this role
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Ideally you would have strong organizational, interpersonal and time management skills within Agile software development delivery environment
- At least 3 years' experience working as a Project Manager. Exposure to ERP project implementations at Enterprise level would be ideal but are not a prerequisite.
- Familiar with the concepts of LEAN and Agile methodologies coupled with exposure or a qualification in PMP or another recognized project methodology
- Proven client facing experience.
*Please note that our client can only engage with candidates who are EU Citizens or possess a full & currently valid Stamp 4 visa for this position