NESCO Engineering and IT is currently seeking a Chief Product Engineer
Product and Process development to work permanently in Tucson Arizona.
Chief Product Engineer will be responsible for the Direct Leadership of Product and Process engineering staff members while providing engineering expertise for Product Development Life Cycle, Design for Manufacturing, Process Implementation, Failure Analysis, Continuous Process Improvements, SOW's for Rubber and Composite Manufacturing. Must Demonstrate
5+ years of EPDM product design and process manufacturing experience for Defense Industry Standards such as ATSM, MIL SPEC or MIL STD with 10 + years of direct leadership for Engineering Staff,Project or Process Planning and Development for DOD Program. Responsibilities to include:
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Lead and manage the product / process engineering department. including engineers, technicians, and administrative staff as direct reports.
- Provide a high level of product engineering expertise with the ability to lead, motivate and direct engineering and manufacturing team.
- Engage and interacts with Operational Staff, Executive Staff andEmployees on all levels of the manufacturing organization, as well as with suppliers and customers.
- Oversee product related engineering and technical support for program management,Oversee Design activities.Product and Process Planning, Development and Changes
- Manage program and operational process from Design for Manufacturing, Design for Test to final deliverable manufacturing stage.
: Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering field with demonstratedexperience Leading or Managing a diverse Engineering / Manufacturing team withexperience in Product Design and/or Process of rubber and/or composites manufacturing, preferably in a Defense ( DOD) Manufacturing setting.
- Experience with product design for manufacturability,product drawings and specifications in CAD (e.g. SolidWorks, AutoCAD)
- Demonstrated leadership and employee management in high volume manufacturing setting.
- Certified in Lean Six Sigma, Project Management Professional with 10 + yrs Process Planning and Development,Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing, Quality Assurance Management,IQMS implementation and /or Continuous Improvement for materials manufacturing industry.
- Manufacturing Project/Program lead experience for Defense Industry Standards such as ATSM, MIL SPEC or MIL STD
- Experience withBusiness System Procedures (BSP),Flow down responsibilities, goals, and objective, employee training and development to continuously improve department and individual performance.
For immediate consideration APPLY NOW or Contact Eilene directly for Interview at 520.308.5983.