Sous Chef required for Quality Casual Dining Restaurant in HItchin
Our Client is recruiting a Sous Chef to work in their busy and well established Restaurant & Bar in Hitchin. As part of a skilled kitchen team you will assist the Head Chef in serving a fresh seasonal menu for the restaurant.
This is a great role for someone looking to get into kitchen management in an established business.
The Role - Sous Chef
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the AA Rosette level kitchen using fresh, seasonal and local ingredients
- Preparing meals for all day service
- Opportunity for career progression
- Able to work unsupervised and develop a junior team members
- Have experience of working in a busy hotel or restaurant kitchen
- Good attention to detail
- Steady Career History.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £33k + £4k tips = £37k package
- Employee Benefits
- Meals & Uniform
- 28 days holiday
- Training and development