Are you an English Teacher looking for an immediate start in Luton?
Teaching Personnel are looking for fantastic and motivated English Teachers. The successful candidate will have a passion for English Literature and can pass this on to their students.
The client school in Northamptonshire is looking for teachers who bring confidence and enthusiasm in their ability to inspire and push pupils to achieve their best.
The role & requirements:
- Temporary to Permanent position teaching English at key stages 3, 4 & 5
- Achieving daily rate between £125 -£180 per day
- Must hold the relevant Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Experience within a classroom environment
- Two references from an educational background/establishment
- A creative & enthusiastic approach to teaching
- Part of the growing Creative Education Trust
- A school where all students are encouraged to learn and succeed
- “Striving for success, focusing on learning”
- Have a core belief that the quality of teaching and learning is the single biggest factor in shaping how well students do at school
- Care deeply about the success of each and every one of their students and they demonstrate this by devoting a huge amount of time to every individual.
- They have an unwavering belief that all young people can excel in different aspects of school life irrespective of gender, ethnicity, class, beliefs, or any other personal circumstances.
- Teaching Key stages 3 upwards
- Daily rate of £125-£180
- Full time position
- Immediate start
Are you the right person to join the team? If so, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please submit a copy of your CV or contact the Northants Secondary Branch for more information on 01604 376695.