Hiring an entry-level or seasoned mechanic for first shift openings. $14-$20 based on experience.
Duties include communicating with vehicle owners to discuss their concerns, carrying out routine maintenance procedures on motor vehicles and replacing parts on motor vehicles to promote their functionality.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Assess vehicles and/or machinery to accurately diagnose and repair issues
- Liaise with clients to determine their automotive requirements and communicate vehicular defects or problems
- Provide routine inspections of vehicles and inform clients of any issues
- Prepare quotes and work estimates as requested
- Keep an accurate log of all work performed
- Maintain and clean garage equipment and tools to ensure they are kept in a safe and usable condition at all times
- Adhere to company work safety policies