Are you a passionate and confident UX Designer, ready to make a significant contribution working for one of the UK's fastest growing Financial Services Organisations?
Then read on...
MHC are an award-winning IT and Business Consultancy, specialising in Change Management initiatives, which we deliver working in a collaborative way with our Clients.
We are currently working on a wide variety of assignments that include some major Digital Transformation initiatives, Regulatory and Compliance Programmes and Tools adoption projects where we are providing specialist technical and business services to a client base of primarily Tier 1 clients.
- Product design background is advantageous, although not essential.
- Design heuristics and techniques of user-centred design.
- Usability principles and techniques.
- Track-record of setting best practices for web-based information architecture and design.
- Understanding of designing for touch devices and design of Apps.
- Understanding of web analytics and how they inform product enhancements.
- Experience with Sketch, or Axure RP, InVision, HTML/CSS, Jira
- Work with product managers and designers to formulate ideas on how to improve products by actively gathering and understanding customer, user and stakeholder needs.
- Responsibility for translating product requirements into imaginative user focused design concepts through a detailed understanding of the user and their behaviour.
- Formulate ideas on how to improve usability by enhancing user interface designs and navigation.
- Present ideas and solutions to management and product teams that support the vision and product strategy roadmap.
If this role sounds like something that could potentially be of interest to you then please do not hesitate to apply for immediate consideration. This role will turn around quickly and will hire ASAP.
Role: UX Designer - Hiring ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Apply for this job now.