Staffmark is seeking an experienced Help Desk Agent to provide support for a manage services company in North Austin. You will need to have very strong technical skills and prior experience in a help desk or IT role.
M-F 8am - 5pm Duties:
- Answers incoming customer calls regarding general client concerns and basic help desk support
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients
- Provide in office support and assist in workspace migration
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 6 months of help desk experience
- Experience troubleshooting network issues such as routers, access points and other networking equipment
- Proficient with Command Prompt
- Strong technical capacity
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.