Reed HR are working with a large Not-for-Profit Organisation based in East London, to recruit a HR and Recruitment Advisor on a Permanent basis.
This role will be responsible for reviewing and implementing HR Policy and Procedures, Recruitment across all sites in the UK and Internationally; and will also be responsible for taking the lead on HR Projects, such as salary reviews/benchmarking, employee engagement surveys etc.
Some of the responsibilities within this position are as follows:
- Manage the recruitment process for all international, and national staff of countries where there is no HR representative.
- Provide specific advice and guidance to managers and employees on a variety of HR issues including recruitment, employee relations, L&D and employee engagement
- Design, develop and implement HR policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance and best practice
- Lead specific HR projects and initiatives and act as the HR Manager in countries where there is no HR representative.
- Advise, train and coach managers and staff on the organisations HR policies, procedures and best people management practices in accordance with current employment legislation
The ideal candidate will be an experience HR Advisor / HR Manager who has had experience working on an International basis, and has knowledge of legislation within the European, African, and Asian countries.
You will be able to confidently demonstrate your experience at Recruiting a high volume of roles at any one time, alongside HR Advisory duties.
Role: HR & Recruitment Advisor
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, england, england
Apply for this job now.