Do you want to help make a difference to the lives of Children in Care? Supply Desk is currently looking for experienced Mathematics teachers to provide small group and one-to-one Mathematics intervention to KS3, 4 & 5 Children in Care in the Medway area. Applicants must hold NQT/QTS status or an alternative, equivalent teaching qualification. However, applicants who have extensive & relevant experience will also be considered.
- Teaching Mathematics to KS3, 4 and 5 pupils to LAC children in the Medway area.
- Supporting children from a range of ages, backgrounds & abilities.
- Effectively engage students in private study.
- Help to boost the knowledge & understanding of Mathematics in children who are out of school or require extra learning support.
- Flexible working hours
You will need:
- To hold QTS/NQT status or an alternative, equivalent qualification
- To be passionate about making a positive influence on children who require additional support
- To be able to teach Mathematics up to KS4/5 level
- Have or be willing to obtain a valid & up to date DBS.
- Be able to effectively engage and manage students.
- Be able to work flexibly.
By working with Supply Desk, we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated, experienced consultants to understand your needs and provide you with expert advice & guidance
- Ongoing & regular CPD
- An excellent refer a friend programme
If you have the required skills and experience please send your CV to #removed# or call Errika Nikokavuras on 01227 450 995. Alternatively, please visit our website #removed# for a full list of our current teaching, support and intervention vacancies.
Supply Desk is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. Since our launch in 2000, Supply Desk has rapidly expanded to become part of one of the UK's leading education suppliers. Our aim is to serve the education community to the highest of standards.
Due to the nature this position it is essential all applicants hold or are willing to apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.