We are seeking a mobile application quality assurance professional who is smart, adaptable, willing to learn new things, and excited to help customers succeed. We will train you to write test plans, debug software, interact with clients, and do great work. Requires pattern recognition, thinking creatively, continuous learning, and communicating well with others. A passion for technology and teamwork is essential
- Write and execute test plans.
- Perform scripted and ad hoc testing.
- Clearly document issues.
- Collaborate with developers to resolve issues.
- Communicate with clients to identify requirements.
- Document requirements.
- Facilitate communication between clients and developers.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Additional language skills a plus.
- Logical thinking.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to question assumptions.
- Discretion to understand when to do each.
Knowledge of current mobile phone and PC technologies, complementary skills such as computer networking, IT Support, scripting languages and graphics arts. Multiple language skills are also a plus.
We are a dynamic growing company headquartered in Annapolis, Maryland. These are full time permanent positions based in Annapolis, Maryland. There may be some opportunities for travel. We are seeking team members who are creative problem-solvers with good ideas and the skill to implement those ideas. Must enjoy working with evolving technologies. Room for advancement and personal growth. Salary is commensurate with experience. We offer Excellent Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, Life, LTD and a 401k plan.
Role: Quality Assurance Tester
Apply for this job now.