PDS Tech Inc. is seeking an Assembly and Test Technician, in Tempe, AZ.
- Under moderate supervision, this position is responsible for repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly and testing.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications.
- Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
- Performs calibration and alignment checks, makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed.
- At the intermediate level, follows defined procedures and processes using various equipment in order to complete tasks.
- Demonstrated understanding of established processes and procedures, performs various testing as needed with guidance from more experienced tech technicians and/or engineers.
- Demonstrates an understanding and is qualified to effectively test equipment, components, devices or systems.
- Use machines, hand tools, or lower tools to fasten, rivet, screw, crimp or seal.
- Receives general written or verbal instructions on routine assignments and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Interfaces with team members in order to solve defined issues and complete tasks.
- Accurately reports test results to more experienced technicians, engineers and/or Workflow Specialists.
- Under moderate supervision, follows established guidelines, processes and procedures to resolve well defined issues and/or tasks.
- Works on tasks that are semi-routine in nature where judgment is often required.
- Problems are operational in nature and generally defined.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
Immediate 401(k) eligibility
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand.