£25,000 - £30,000 (Dependant on experience)
We currently have a fantastic position available for a Sales Administer to join an enthusiastic team based in Telford. The successful candidate would be required to help motivate the sales team and support the Sales manager and Trading managers.
- Preparing and managing accurate weekly sales reports and forecasts.
- Provide the sales team information daily for; Stock less sales, pricing, availability of stock.
- Research and share with the sales team weekly market competitor report and pricing data including social media.
- Fully own and manage the aged stock and rationalisation reports and consolidate all team feedback for the weekly summary report.
- Act as the site link on all things commercial to support the sales team when mobile.
- Ensure all branded sales literature and presentation templates are in line with the brand standards.
- Assist with quarterly retail product and competitor trawls and collate the data for presentation to the sales team.
- Attend sales meetings, conferences and other Company events and carry out day to day administrative tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- To actively participate in training and development activities as identified by the company.
- To actively comply with all Company employment policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated and target driven
- Good work ethic with a positive attitude.
Hours are Monday - Friday 8am until 5pm.
If you feel you meet the expectations of this role and wish to apply, please send us your CV.
Role: Sales Administrator
Apply for this job now.