COMPANY: BRIDGE LEGAL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Competitive West End
Our client is a highly-regarded Central London commercial practice. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced commercial litigation paralegal (who can hit the ground running - this is important) in the Commercial Litigation team.
- The team handles a variety of disputes. The successful applicant would support the partners and solicitors in the litigation team, meaning workload is likely to be varied and interesting
- Matters on behalf of both individuals and companies in a wide range of disputes which include: property disputes, landlord & tenant and real property; commercial & company disputes and shareholder disputes; breach of contract; professional negligence; insolvency and all forms of ADR
- Experienced commercial litigation paralegal or Legal Executive
- Candidates should probably have a minimum of 3yrs experience gained in a similar environment i.e. the commercial litigation department of an established practice
- Good knowledge of the dispute resolution process from pre-action through to commencement of a claim and all relevant stages of litigation
- Knowledge and experience of residential property disputes; including landlord and tenant matters (residential and commercial); business lease renewals; rent arrears, possession proceedings, service charge disputes. Real property matters: rights of way, breaches of covenant, boundary disputes
- Ability to manage own case load with minimal supervision
As mentioned above, although there will be the opportunity to learn and develop alongside the litigation team, the firm definitely needs somebody who is able to hit the ground running from day one, meaning this position is not suitable for candidates with no previous litigation experience or those looking for their first role.
Applications and enquiries by email in the first instance please; we are known for our discretion so rest assured your details will not go anywhere without your express permission.