Company: THE HIREWORKS LTD
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £35000 - £40000/annum
We are currently recruiting for a Traffic Management Operative to work for a telecoms company who are working primarily across London and the South of England.
The role is a full time, permanent position and they're looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Typical duties would include:
* Providing traffic management services to a range of projects
* Carrying out and explaining on site risk assessments
* Reacting to emergency works as required
* Understanding and operating against legislation
* Installing multiphase traffic light systems
The Successful Candidate:
* Previous experience within a similar role within the traffic management industry
* Excellent communication skills
* Understanding of 12D rural road traffic light set ups
* Will hold a 12D M1/M2 Lantra card
It would be beneficial but isn't essential if the successful candidate has their NRSWA Supervisor tickets.
If this sounds like a position suitable for you and more information of the role, please click apply immediately or get in contact with Calum
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven't heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions