Company: EJ LEGAL LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Banking & Finance Paralegal
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal to join the highly regarded Banking and Finance team of a leading city firm. The Banking Paralegal will be offered a full-time, permanent position.
Your New Role
Core duties of the team’s new Paralegal will include:
- Working closely with Associates and Partners within the Banking and Finance team
- Assisting on several corporate finance transactions such as recapitalisations and IPOs
- Managing virtual data rooms and supporting deals by drafting documentation
- Ad-hoc company secretarial duties such as liaising with Companies House
The ideal Banking Paralegal candidate will demonstrate:
- At least 3 months Corporate or Finance experience
- Desire to expand on transactional experience
- Exposure to a fast-paced environment in a top firm
In return, the Paralegal will be offered £25,000 - £35,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
Please apply today to be considered immediately for this fantastic new Paralegal opportunity in London.