Talent Acquisition Specialist
Client: GRSi Corporate Position
Location: Bethesda, MD
With 27 new contract awards and over 250 new hires in 2018, GRSi is seeking a talented recruiting professional to join our growing team in Frederick, MD. This talent acquisition specialist will work very closely with the Vice President of Administration, Recruiting, Program Managers, Business Development Team, and clients to support our full life-cycle recruiting needs. We are looking for customer service focused, process driven, outside the box thinking and self-motivated recruiting professionals who are looking for any opportunity to grow. Our growth means your opportunity!
Expected Job Duties:
- Provide end-to-end recruitment and hiring services in support of our technical programs.
- Establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with potential and existing clients, managers and other key contacts.
- Identify staff vacancies, prepare and post position descriptions and recruit, interview and provide recommendations for follow-on interviews to executive management for qualified candidates and assist with all other matters related to the hiring process.
- Creatively source candidates through various avenues (e.g., traditional advertising, internet posting and mining, networking, referrals, etc.); plan and implement "out-of-the-box" recruiting methods, as needed; draft advertising, as required
- Pre-screen, qualify, and interview candidates for hire; coordinate reference checks; market company and benefits; calculate and extend employment offers; ensure proper compliance with all applicable state and federal statutes
- Coordinates communications with applicants throughout the entire recruiting process to include presenting the offer and negotiating the offer, as well arranging the on-boarding date
- Attend job fairs and hiring functions as needed
- Maintain monthly and yearly recruiting reports and applicable progress reports through ATS system
- Provide administrative support to the HR/Benefit Department along with other departments within the organization (Marketing, Proposal Development, Contracts)
- Interface with employees, clients and teaming partners in a professional and energetic manner
- Proven experience identifying and hiring talent within the engineering, information technology, and/or intelligence industry (Gov-Con)
- Experience building strong business relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Must have strong written/verbal communication, negotiation, and analytical skills, and the ability to make cold calls
- Experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and proficient with MS office
- Must have strong sourcing and networking skills
- Ability to work in a demanding, dynamic, and evolving work environment
- Must be extremely energetic, well organized, motivated, and able to learn quickly and work independently.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
Innovation, Collaboration, and Agility - at GRSi these aren't buzz words, they're our mantra.
GRSi is an ISO certified and CMMI/dev-ML3 rated professional services organization with expertise that covers all areas of information technology and professional engineering services -- from systems integration; Agile, Iterative and Waterfall software development; multi-tier infrastructure support; to full spectrum cyber security and enterprise systems support. Regardless of the program or the task, the excellence of GRSi is all about the people. Our greatest asset is our ability to attract and retain highly qualified professionals and our record growth this past year means new opportunity.
GRSi is an Inc Magazine Fastest Growing Companies with exceptional benefits and an employee focus. With over $180M in new awards in the past 8 months. GRSi is expanding and even with our focus on promoting from within, we are looking to add key resources to our quickly growing team. Our growth means opportunity now, our continued momentum means opportunity for the future.
Role: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Apply for this job now.