Lamberti USA is seeking a talented individual to join our R&D department for the Production and Stimulation Chemicals business located in Conroe, TX.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the R&D Supervisor, candidate will be expected to:
· Prepare and blend finished formulations and products
· Analyze finished samples to ensure they meet the desired specifications
· Set up, monitor and troubleshoot chemical reactions
· Conduct routine instrument calibration and maintenance
· Document experiments and results
· Order laboratory supplies as needed
· Maintain laboratory hygiene by keeping workspace clean and orderly
· Participate in company EHS programs
· Observe all pertinent lab/site safety regulations at all times
· Write technical reports
· Other duties as assigned
· B.S. in science, chemistry preferred
· Good understanding of chemical/physical principles and theories
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Excellent housekeeping skills
· Ability to think critically and exercise judgement
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
The Lamberti Group produces chemical specialties for a broad range of industrial applications.
Its chemicals are designed to improve the manufacturing process and to add high-value features in terms of resistance, performance, safety, color and much more to many products used in your work and everyday life.
The Lamberti Group is based in Italy and present worldwide with subsidiaries and production facilities.
Role: Laboratory Chemist
Apply for this job now.