Are you looking to start a career in a hospital?
Medical Staffing is looking to staff professionals for varies jobs including patient support techians and associcates, food service workers and housekeepers. We offer various fulltime and part time shifts that are tailored to fit your schedule. Please see below for a brief job description:
- Perform a wide variety of routine tasks in cafeteria, kitchen, trayline, dish & pot washing areas as needed.
- Completes assigned tasks according to standard practices and procedures complying with regulatory regulatory requirements, ensuring that customer needs are met to satisfaction..
- Successful completion of site personnel general orientation.
- Successful completion of department specific orientation.
- Must meet requirements of ADA standards Work Contact Group:
- All patient related hospital department, patients, visitors, nursing personnel and medical staff.
Education Requirement:None RequiredKnowledge, Skills, Abilities:Candidate does not need experience in the Food Services Industry - client is looking for hard working individuals, who are looking to create a career for themselves, willing to learn, and want to develop themselves and ultimately or potentially become a direct employee of the hospital.Hours:varying shifts availableOther Information:
Role: Food Service Worker
Location: Toms River,
Apply for this job now.