I am excited to working on behalf of our award winning client based in the heart of Manchester City Centre. This is an incredible opportunity to join a marketing leading tech company that are taking the industry by storm. Due to company growth they are seeking Retentions Advisors to join their busy and vibrant offices. You will be speaking to excisting customers that are coming to an end of their services and using consultative sales skills to retain their business.
This is a forward thinking, rapidly growing company is officially the fastest growing company in the northwest and in the top 20 for Deloitte Technology Fast 50 with over 1200% growth. With ambition to rival the likes of Facebook and Google as global leaders within their fields, leading employers and creativity to stay ahead of the market and provide superior services to all their customers. This is an exciting time to join and grown as the company becomes the next big name to be part of. They are based in stunning offices in Manchester City Centre and boast a vibrant and fun culture with pool tables, table tennis and beer fridges as well as a raft of incentives and games to create a buzz on the floor.
Duties for Renewals Advisor:
- Speaking with non-executive directors, directors, consultants and high-level business professionals regarding their membership access to professional networking tools
- Engaging with members with expiring membership to encourage renewals
- Speaking with members seeking to cancel, offering consultative sales to overcome objections
- Reengaging with historic members of the network
- Offering on-boarding services to ensure members are making the most of their membership access
Skills for Renewals Advisor:
- We are interested in seeing candidates with experience within: Renewals or Retentions Advisor, Business Development Executive or Consultant, Recruitment Consultant or Sales Consultant or Executive
- The drive, ambition and determination to progress within a fast-growing organisation
- A proven track record in achieving or exceeding targets
- Motivated and hungry to earn excellent commission
- Passionate and driven to be the best
- Excellent location in Manchester City Centre, close to excellent public transport and local parking.
- Basic salary £20000 to £23000 with uncapped earning potential. Very realistic first year £40000 OTE with top performers currently reaching £60000
- Dress down days
- Free breakfasts
- Health cash plan
- Employee assistant plan
- Increased holiday allowance each year
- Enhanced maternity and Paternity pay
- Discount parking
- Matched pension contribution up to 3%
- Regular staff events and social committee
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Attendance bonus
- Friday beers
- Personal development and training
- Excellent environment and culture
Role: Renewals Advisor
Apply for this job now.