Lead Theatre Practitioner / Lead ODP
South Manchester- up to £39,500 DOE- 37.5 hours p/w
LINQ Healthcare is working alongside a leading provider of independent healthcare in the North West who have the opportunity for Theater Practitioner / ODP to join their fantastic hospital in South Manchester. As one of the largest private hospitals in the UK they are proud to offer exemplary care using some of the latest technology and equipment. They have a wide array of medical and surgical treatments and procedures and make everyone feel safe. But don't take it from us, the patients reviews show you just how hard the staff here work, do you want to be part of the team?
The ideal candidate will be able to deliver safe quality care for patients during their perioperative phase of care. To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department.
To be considered for the Lead Theatre Practitioner / ODP position you must have :
- Registered Practitioner with NMC registration.
- Minimum 3 years experience in coordination, ordering, first assistant, mentor, over view of leading other.
- First surgical assistant certificate
- Additional skills in recovery and anaesthetics.
- Understanding of cranial surgery would be desirable
- Mentorship qualification
Duties of this role involve being able to:
- Assist in the delivery of patient care.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
- Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
- Maintain knowledge of Health and Safety at Work Act. Ensuring appropriate measures are taken in respect of Health and Safety for patients, relatives, visitors, hospital staff and contractors.
- Assemble, check and prepare the appropriate surgical equipment, instruments, and consumables for a wide range of operative procedures.
Benefits of working with our client:
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum increasing up to 30 days with long service
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- learning and development, including free courses and industry-recognised qualifications
- Nationwide Gym discounts & Online Fitness Classes
- Staff Health Checks
- Discount Card for 1,000s of nationwide discounts and exclusive offers
- Cycle to Work
To be considered for this position as a Lead Theatre Practitioner / ODP send over your CV using this link or please get in touch with Chloe Lowton on [... Click Apply...]or email at