Theresa Lucas, a member of eNL's specialist Midlands & South West Private Practice team, is currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary, Dorset, Competitive salary £18000-£23000. This leading firm in Dorset are one of the largest most established practices within the region. Placing their employees at the forefront of the companies ethos, stating they are as good as the people they employ. The practice have invested in the very best legal advisors and support staff. Priding themselves on providing a personal, efficient and cost-effective service for all their clients.
JOB TITLE: Legal Secretary
SALARY: £18000-£23000 (DOE)
An excellent opportunity for someone who has experience working within conveyancing, who is looking to join a firm that honours itself on being exceptional in fields of law and provides rewarding career opportunities within a growing department.
In this role as a Legal Secretary, your key duties will include:
• Provide one to one support to a solicitor
• Liaising with internal and external clients by email, telephone and face to face
• Submitting applications online to the land registry portal.
• Completing AP'1's, preparing SDLT forms, TR1'S DS1's, RX'1 and UN1's
• Managing files and tight deadlines
• Audio copy typing (bighand)
• Liaising with Fee Earners and Secretaries to assist with queries
• Assisting with general administrative duties
Theresa is committed to retaining clients and candidates for the long term, helping them achieve success and secure their dream role. A consistent achiever, Theresa is passionate about offering the best possible service for both private practice clients and legal support staff. Building a network of contacts, Theresa will endeavour to assist candidates wherever, and whenever possible.