- Are you passionate about putting customers at the heart of everything you do?
- Are you looking for your next recruitment challenge in a fast-paced onsite team?
If you answered yes to the above, we want to hear from you.
Staffline are the UK's largest workforce provider, proudly partnering with some of the country's best-loved brands for over 30 years. We are currently recruiting for a commercially minded, driven Onsite Recruitment Manager who is passionate about putting people first.
With branches nationwide and over 1,700 clients using our services, we're committed to putting the customer at the heart of everything we do. Managing an onsite team of coordinators and workers, you will be responsible for providing a customer-first experience to both your client and workers.
The successful candidate will be required to work every third weekend.
Why work for Staffline?
We believe in rewarding our people not only with a competitive salary, industry-leading training that maximises your potential but with a range of benefits.
- Excellent progression opportunities within the Staffline Group
- Performance-related bonus based on personal and company performance
- Holiday entitlement starting at 24 days and an additional day to volunteer in your community
- Offsite team building and socials
The Onsite Recruitment Manager
- Building effective relationships with workers & key clients, attending planning & forecasting meetings to fill requirements, highlighting any challenges proactively
- Using our feedback system (have your say) to review all worker and client comments, acting on feedback to identify ways of continuously improving processes
- Actively seeking commercial opportunities within your local area to grow your current client base and develop future opportunities with existing clients
- Managing compliance requirements, ensuring your site is compliant against policies such as Agency Worker Regulations (AWR), National Minimum Wage (NMW) and Right to Work
- Regular assessment of volume requirements, planning campaigns for seasonal recruitment
- Understanding local labour markets and recruitment trends, analysing competitor data
- Managing both our worker database and our Candidate Engagement Platform
- Being an effective leader to an onsite/remote team, providing site cover when needed
- Holding regular team meetings to share site and business updates
Who are we looking for?
- You will be ambitious with a desire for continuous improvement
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to respond quickly to changing demands
- You will have a passionate and driven attitude
- The ability to use your initiative to overcome obstacles
What do we need from you?
- A full UK driving license with access to your own transport
- Previous recruitment experience - experience working onsite would be desirable
- People Management experience and leadership skills
- The successful candidate will need to work every third weekend.
Staffline are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment