Summit Retail Solutions is a top marketing and sales firm recognized by National & Local Business clients from diverse industries. The goal if Summit Retail Solutions to develop new customers, customer acquisition as well as continuing to service existing customers. Through the use of Retail Event Sales, Summit Retail Solutions is able to develop promotional marketing and sales campaigns while reaching a targeted market as assigned by the client.
Summit represents products spanning a variety of categories. A marketing representative must be able to communicate with store managers, employees and guests. Manage all aspects of the roadshow from organizing displays, marketing materials, managing the inventory, handling the demonstrations, problem solving and more.
We Represent a Multitude of Clients from:
- Health and Wellness
- Beauty and Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Cleaning Products
- Car Care
- Small Electronics
- Food / Culinary
- And Many More….
SUMMIT RETAIL OPPORTUNITY:
We are interested in developing quality candidates through all facets of what we do for our clients. Our training involves ALL ENTRY LEVEL aspects of promotional sales, advertising, marketing, customer service and food demonstration work we do for our clients. **We are also looking to rapidly train individuals towards a senior role overseeing multiple retail account as well as individuals on the sales team. Candidates must be open minded, excited about leadership, have a strong desire to work within the retail sales and marketing fields as well as a desire to succeed in sales.
WE EXPECT THE FOLLOWING FROM YOU:
- Strong desire to work within the retail / sales / marketing fields
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to punctually and reliably work retail sales hours and holidays: (40-hour workweek, Thursday through Sunday!)
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Strong desire to succeed in sales
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time in a retail store
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Paid, guided marketing and sales training
- Territory based within a 40-mile radius
- Career growth at your pace with opportunity for advancement into management position
- 40-hour workweek; Thursday through Sunday
- Guaranteed weekly income and competitive bonus structure
- Health benefits and 401K for eligible full-time employees
Summit Retail Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any qualified applicant on the basis of a protected characteristic unless a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Applicants who receive an offer will be required to undergo a drug test and background screening as a condition of their employment.
Role: Junior Product Manager
Apply for this job now.