Conduuit is in need of a Release Manager to join a team at a client site in Reston, Virginia
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide central point of contact across multiple portfolios for Release Execution support.
- Lead and coordinate Software release planning, schedule and deployment management at a program level for different initiatives. This includes baseline management, version controls, implementation runbooks/plans, communication plans, etc.
- Through PgRM Command Center during cutover; execution of deployment plan, perform and manage Go/No Go checklists, resource and deployment coverage management, and communications to stakeholders.
- Understanding of Configuration Management best practices and standards to assist in deployment planning as well as coordination efforts with the Enterprise Configuration Management team.
- Participate in deployment activities and post deployment retrospective and monitor resolution of identified issues through upcoming releases.
- Partner with Enterprise Release Management team, impacted technology system owners to review deployment plans and supporting requirements to create program level deployment plans
- Determine environment planning impacts of various program assumptions including: Parallel Testing, Business Continuity Planning, Release and Roll-back planning
- 5-7 years of SDLC Release Management experience
- Managed multiple/concurrent releases in the parallel development, waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Managed code deployments to test and production environments.
- Understanding of Configuration Management best practices.
Following are a Must:
1. UNIX scripting in any flavor.
2. DevOps experience using Jenkins
3. Change Management
4. Project Management
Education Requirements: Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
Conduuit is revolutionizing the relationship between hiring organizations and subject-matter experts (SMEs) that provide services, or as we call a member from our pool of talent, a "Lone Eagle".
With full transparency of billable rates, a Lone Eagle retains up to 95% of what a company is paying. This means a $100/hr pay rate gets a $100/hr level SME, not a $50/hr SME with 50% of the rate being retained by Layer Cake middle-men.
Please also go to # to register and become a Lone Eagle with Conduuit today.
Role: Release Manager
Apply for this job now.